DON’T GET BOXED IN
The future starts with you, here and now
The Third and Final Part of this book looks into TOMORROW.
- What has been the most challenging thing to grapple with for you in the final part of this book? What has been the most exciting? Can you hazard a guess as to why (for both)?
- The world has changed…a lot! So are the faces of those doing the changing. How do you intend to build relationships with people from ‘the majority world’ who are in your city today, especially for education purposes?
- Which of the issues raised or approaches to dealing with majority world missionaries and leaders appeal to you the most? What don’t you agree with? Is there something you could dedicate yourself to addressing, either locally or globally? How?
- Would you consider taking a course (eg. Perspectives, Kairos etc.) to understand other world religions better from a biblical worldview?
- At the beginning of the book Yaw mentions that, “I was praying about the famous “10/40 window” when the Lord spoke clearly to me, “But Yaw, I am thinking outside the window.” Now that you’ve read the entire book, what did God mean by that? Why did He say that?
Click here for detailed chapter studies. | STUDY GUIDE~Thinking Outside the Window Part 3