Chapter Seven—It Just Makes Sense!
“Open your eyes and look”
- Study John 4:35-38.
- What did the Lord open your eyes to see from this scripture which you hadn’t really taken notice of before?
- What are the parallels between that scenario then and the present; and between the disciples back then and us today?
- Can you share a personal experience of something the Lord had to “open your eyes to see” which you would’ve otherwise been totally oblivious to?
- Which of the three Cs the author mentions is blinding the Church the most today from seeing the ‘new missionary move’ of God right in our midst: Consumerism, Conception or Culture?
- Have you ever heard of the ‘Count for Zero’ campaign by the Issachar Initiative? Will you take up the challenge and take the six-week study with a friend or small group? Go to http://issacharinitiative.org/count-for-zero/
- Recently (not in the book), author was shocked when a very senior missionary didn’t seem to see the link between the ‘Count for Zero’ campaign and reaching international students in Canada with the Gospel. Do you see the link? Explain.